Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Favors for the Canadian Women Golfers

I've been working on centerpieces for Kid's birthday parties last weekend but I have to wait for next weekend to be able to take quality pictures to post online. Can't wait to show them! They are awesome and not very difficult to do, even fun!

In the meantime, I am also preparing little aroma beads bags as a treat for the ladies over at the Canadian Women golfers (CWGI). I was a member a few years ago and I loved it! I was able to easily find great women to play golf with and have a good time. It was so much fun to be able to play with women of all ages and background and enjoy the game in a non-competitive way.

All that to say that I am happy to be a little part of their golf tournament that will be at the end of September.

If you are interested to join them for 2010, contact Bonnie.

Here are the little favors I am preparing for them. They are available on Etsy but if you need more than one, contact me directly!

No comments:

Post a Comment