Monday, October 5, 2009

What I have been doing lately...

Ouf, life is busy these days, not a moment to stop and smell the flowers! But the positive side of things is that I've still figured out how to make some things along the way. Just did not take the time to take proper pictures. So here we go, some that I took this morning of some jewelery that I made. Kinf of the same style that I created for my friend Marie-Eve for her wedding, these are more colorful and can be worn with an elegant gown for a wedding or a special event or with a nice shirt at the office (i am wearing a green one right now. very cool)

They are made with some glass pearls and beads, freshwater pearls, metallic beads etc.

A pink and silver one...



and a green one...



I love doing special request! So if you want one of those of something in other colors, do not hesitate to email me!! I'll be more than happy to create something for you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Karine, I am the follower to your twitter and enjoy your tweet always. My daughter lives in Ottawa so I suggest her to visit yours.

    ReplyDelete