Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some of the projects I've been working on lately

I decided to post photos of some of the projects I've been working on lately.

I love working with somebody to create special little details that will capture their vision and make their events stand out. I am often disapointed in what you can find on the market. Wedding stores and gift stores often sells overprice and tacky favors. And then you open the Bridal magazine and everything looks too complicated to get and very expensive.

So I started doing favors and crafts that are "magazine quality" at affordable prices.

Here are some of the things I have done lately.

Do not hesitate to contact me and I'll be glad to help you add a thoughful and creative touch to your special event, may it be a wedding, a shower, a birthday etc.

Here we go...




I made these for a 40th birthday for another very creative women in Ottawa, Kelli from Daisy Blue . There is a handmade bath bomb in there! I have boxes in white, silver, red and brown and I match the ribbons to fit any color scheme. The stickers on top are made by me and I am happy to customize to your theme and tastes. We can put a lot of different things in those cute boxes... Candies, votives etc... (starts at 3,50$ each)

No comments:

Post a Comment